Last revised: 03/23/2022
- GoGetDoc, LLC provides technological and other services to connect patients to licensed medical providers.
- GoGetDoc, LLC does not provide any medical services; medical services are provided by licensed medical providers that are engaged by third party medical groups (“Healthcare Providers”) whose telemedicine and telehealth services you can access through gogetdoc.com (the “Platform”).
- THE PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE DURING AN EMERGENCY. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, SEEK IMMEDIATE IN-PERSON MEDICAL ATTENTION OR CALL 911.
- The Healthcare Providers that you can access on the Platform provide only those virtual medicine and telehealth services specifically listed on the Platform and do not provide comprehensive medical services or screenings.
- The Platform and your relationship with a Healthcare Provider does not replace your existing relationship with your primary care provider or other in-person health care providers.
- GoGetDoc, LLC and the Platform are not insurance products.
- GoGetDoc, LLC and the Platform operate subject to federal and state regulations and may not be available in certain states, including your state of residence.
- The Healthcare Providers that you can access through the Platform do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, such as those containing opioids or amphetamines. Further, the Healthcare Providers retain sole control of all medical care and treatment provided to you, including whether you are in need of a prescription. Whether or not you receive a prescription is in the sole discretion of the Healthcare Providers.
- The Healthcare Providers that you can access through the Platform reserve the right to deny treatment if they believe you may be better served by an in-person provider, or for any other reason according to their professional judgment.
- GoGetDoc, LLC may send you email or text message (including SMS) correspondence containing details of your treatment with the Healthcare Providers, provided you consent to such communications. Note that your carrier may charge fees for certain types of communications, and GoGetDoc, LLC is not responsible for any such fees.